The 701 coating agent is featured with superior performances of improving finish glossiness, water-repellency and anti-fouling properties, recommended to combine with agent practice to achieve premium coating overlay, which consolidate top-level 3D glass coating film whilst protecting vehicle finish with excellent and extended durability. Combined practice with Top 24/ Top24 plus protectant after practice, can protect the coating film in its hardening stage, and also can effectively prevent raindrop imprint, enabling perfect glass coating effectiveness.
Finish treatment before vehicle glass coating is dependent on finish conditions, and it is critical to the practice, for inferior treatment may influence the adhesiveness and basic performance of glass coating film, thus please determine whether it needs iron powder removal, grinding and polishing, and air gun blow-off procedures on basis of the finish conditions, but do note that degreasing is necessary.
Precautions before the practice
1. This product is fast try, please avoid practice under burning sun, otherwise wiping would be impeded;
2. Avoid practice in temperature environment under 10â„ƒ;
3. Please carry out practice under complete cool-off state of the vehicle body, since vehicle body heat may expedite product hardening rate leading to wiping obstruction;
4. Please completely clear fouling attached on vehicle body and carry out degreasing before practice;
5. Please read practice manual in details and follow practice procedures therein.
701 Ceramic coating agent practice method
1. Drip 701 ceramic coating agent to coating sponge for 7-10 drops, first swear it laterally, then swear it vertically with “#” pattern, recommended at 50cm*50cm for each practice area, and note the usage quantity, since excessive usage per time may lead to non-uniform smearing or wiping obstruction;
2. Postpone for 2-6 minutes after smearing, then use a dry towel to clear surface residue whilst wiping the glass coating film with polishing brightness. Wiping duration recommendation: 30â„ƒ = within 2 min, 20â„ƒ = within 4 min, 10â„ƒ = within 6 min, glass coating hardening rate is directly correlated with temperature and humidity, thus it is recommended to measure local temperature and humidity before determining the wiping duration;
3. Check wiping omission for each part under completion, until the whole vehicle is covered;
4. Complete subsequent practices according to coating agent and Top 24/ Top24 plus protectant practice procedures.
1. Do not smear the whole vehicle by one time, to avoid difficulty of post-hardening treatment, please carry out practice part by part;
2. While wiping dry, observe the surface in well lighted location, to avoid remaining residue, and if indoor illumination is inferior, drive the vehicle outdoor to conduct inspection and wiping in full range, to ensure perfect practice quality;
3. After practice, complete hardening of the coating film requires around 1 week, thus do not engage water or rinse the vehicle before complete hardening;
4. This product is a mild irritant to human body, please wear protective gloves if allergic with its practice.
1. Sealed storage in shade, optimal for 4-10â„ƒ (avoid high temperature and freezing);
2. Please store out of the range within children touch.
Â· Do not drink;
Â· Do not engage fireworks;
Â· Wash hands with soap after using;
Â· Immediately consult doctors for misguided intake and eye contact;
Â· Do not use for purposes other than vehicle practice.